Every day people are searching for someone like you to help them. They are looking for a provider they can trust to deliver the services or products they need.
The only question is when they type their various search terms into Google or any search engine, will they find you?
In this week's episode we explore the often confusing world of SEO. I wanted to understand what it really takes to rank well and the most cost effective ways to achieve a top ranking.
My guest Paul Harrison reveals some great tips and tricks to help you be the business that appears at the top of the page when your prospective customer goes looking for what you do.
Make sure your website is properly optimised BEFORE you spend ANY MONEY on SEO. This means you are offering a great customer experience.
1. A visitor needs to be able to identify your core service within 5 seconds of being on your site.
2. The copy must be well written and customer focused.
3. Your site needs to load quickly on all devices.
4. It needs to be mobile responsive.
5. Your images are both unique (avoid stock images) and properly labelled so Google can recognise them.
Avoid doing things like keyword stuffing your site, something Google frowns on and will potentially cause your site to be black listed.
Episode 4 - Brad Hauck - How to Drive Online Traffic
Episode 17 - Steve Hubbard - How to Connect Your Social Media and Web Strategies
Episode 56 - Kirryn Zerna - How to Build Your Online Presence and Influence
Episode 63 - Bob Regnerus - The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising