Paul's Power Points.
Julian shared so many fantastic tips in this episode. Most important was the fact that you can produce good quailty video content without spending a cent.
1. Level, Locate, Lock.
Julian explains there are three things you need to do when setting up your smartphone to record video footage.
- LEVEL - Always set the camara at your eye level
-LOCATE - Locate where the lense is on your smartphone
- LOCK - Lock your gaze on the lense so you are making eye contact with your audience
2. Listen for, Look out, Lock off.
Julian explained the three steps to capturing the best footage are:
- To make sure your audio is good enough LISTEN FOR any background noise.
- To make sure the lighting is ok LOOK OUT the window and use the natural light.
- To make sure you don't distract people with movement LOCK OFF your smartphone so it remains still.
3. Before you hit the record button - SMILE - it's the universal rapport building tool we all have so use it.
4. Just getting started with video. The best place to start is by making some shrt videos for your dead leads. People you've been trying to get in touch with without success. They are the perfect place to start. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. As Julian points out you'll be surprised how many people will respond to your personalised video to them.